The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What i was up to at the NEC at the weekend

wile e coyote

Well as some of you were aware we had a Supra stand at the NEC last week end

But what you weren't aware of is I was giving charity rides in my supra for the public

I was with the sporting bears dream rides Friday ,Saturday and Sunday

We started off at £20 on the Friday but got fully booked so put it up to £30 on the Saturday but that got fully booked also, so put it to £35 on sat and yes got fully booked again , so next time ill be starting at £40

The rides were approx 10 miles

Sporting bears raised approx £35,000 over the weekend

Now there were keen on getting me to other events as the car went down very well

I had been asked to do another on the ils of wright in December but unfortunately I cant do it

I erg anybody who loves to drive there car to go on there web page donate and join up and like there fb page

It was really great fun and to see peoples faces when giving it some

http://www.sportingbears.co.uk

Edited by wile e coyote (see edit history)

Yes jake

Want one for 12 dec

Did you join the bears ?

Will need to check my work rota tomorrow to see if I can book it off, also the ferry costs as fund are low lol. Do you know routes they want to do as I know the IOW and the roads are terrible no way of getting any decent driving in! Is it on no matter what or is it weather permitting?

Havent joined no, had no reply for ages then had a message, replied, and again no reply, well up for doing things for a good cause if my time allows.

The one thing I would say is the new one isnt show standard, but could still put a smile on some faces im sure.

Great achievement mate! I did see your car parked up in the charity rides section. But I couldn't see how much the donation was. I'm sure your car wasn't on ghe board. Most probably was and I'm just blind :D.

If it was not on the board it meant I was fully booked for the day

- - - Updated - - -

You do a lot of great work for 'charidy' mate - I take my hat off to you.

Thanks elis

Will need to check my work rota tomorrow to see if I can book it off, also the ferry costs as fund are low lol. Do you know routes they want to do as I know the IOW and the roads are terrible no way of getting any decent driving in! Is it on no matter what or is it weather permitting?

Havent joined no, had no reply for ages then had a message, replied, and again no reply, well up for doing things for a good cause if my time allows.

The one thing I would say is the new one isnt show standard, but could still put a smile on some faces im sure.

I do have contacts now

I can put you in touch then but your need to be a member

the runs are all about acceleration not top speeds

I do have contacts now

I can put you in touch then but your need to be a member

the runs are all about acceleration not top speeds

Sorry mate just spoke to grace, turns out its her Christmas doo. Sorry mate. :( Would have been perfect location for me!

Will sign up in the New year! If you can put me in touch please

Sorry mate just spoke to grace, turns out its her Christmas doo. Sorry mate. :( Would have been perfect location for me!

Will sign up in the New year! If you can put me in touch please

Mate got to this link and print off the form and put a cheque in with it

http://sportingbears.co.uk/index.php/view/cat/2/join-us-member-update

Well as some of you were aware we had a Supra stand at the NEC last week end

But what you weren't aware of is I was giving charity rides in my supra for the public

I was with the sporting bears dream rides Friday ,Saturday and Sunday

We started off at £20 on the Friday but got fully booked so put it up to £30 on the Saturday but that got fully booked also, so put it to £35 on sat and yes got fully booked again , so next time ill be starting at £40

The rides were approx 10 miles

Sporting bears raised approx £35,000 over the weekend

Now there were keen on getting me to other events as the car went down very well

I had been asked to do another on the ils of wright in December but unfortunately I cant do it

I erg anybody who loves to drive there car to go on there web page donate and join up and like there fb page

It was really great fun and to see peoples faces when giving it some

http://www.sportingbears.co.uk

I saw your Supra mate coming back in and mentioned it to my dad. It looked stunning. Well done matey ;)