The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK spec SUPRA

ARPUS

UK SPEC AUTO- BOUGHT !!!! You won't believe this, but I have just bought my old car back after 11 months of searching. (Thank you for all the help I received from club members and the 17k people who viewed this thread. I WAS EXTREMELY LUCKY TO FIND IT----------- A top quality, ( or potential to be ) Red UK spec manual ( preferred ) or auto Supra, with as near to standard body and engine as possible.

If it's in great condition, but just needs a respray, that's OK too.

I sold my Red UK spec auto Supra, 2 years ago and have regretted it ever since.

IT MUST BE RED !!!

I'm a mature chap and a genuine buyer and have the cash waiting, for the right car.

I want to try and get a manual first, before going for the auto option.

Please private message me, if you are considering selling.

Thank you, Steve ( ARPUS )

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Tyson, I didn't know that. It would have to be almost completely original.

I have messaged Josh, but he hasn't replied yet.

I'm interested in the Classic Car status of the UK Supras. I obviously like the speed and power, but the best parts are the interior and the the beautiful styling of the body shape.

It could be an Italian supercar !!!

Hello Tyson, Thanks for your advice. I'm not very good on the computer and have sent you a couple of private messages recently, but my screen says, they remain unread.

Can you check please ? This is the only other way I know, to contact you. ( Steve )

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
It's worth noting that it doesn't have a uk spec engine anymore so may not have the originality you're after

The snorkel is missing from the top of the engine, but I've asked the previous owner (bignum) and he has confirmed that the engine is the original that was in there when he bought the car (15 years ago now), so this is just speculation.

I'm not planning on selling any time soon, but as I've mentioned in PMs to you, if I do plan on selling, I will let you know first.

The snorkel is missing from the top of the engine, but I've asked the previous owner (bignum) and he has confirmed that the engine is the original that was in there when he bought the car (15 years ago now), so this is just speculation.

I'm not planning on selling any time soon, but as I've mentioned in PMs to you, if I do plan on selling, I will let you know first.

Yes sorry my wording was a bit off what I meant was it wasn't completely original, does it have UK spec turbos and injectors ? I thought these were replaced with jspec ones after the single turbo was taken off and it was converted back to stock.

Yes sorry my wording was a bit off what I meant was it wasn't completely original, does it have UK spec turbos and injectors ? I thought these were replaced with jspec ones after the single turbo was taken off and it was converted back to stock.

I've asked lots of questions about the car and from what I've been told, it was fitted with hybrid turbos after the single setup was removed and the fuel injectors are 550cc injectors, but not OEM ones.

I would like to put it all back to stock at some point. Either that, or single it and change everything under the bonnet :thumbs:

Hello Jellybean, Thanks for contacting me. Do you know for a fact that Nigel Boyne's Supra is still for sale? If so, is there an updated advert ? If it's only on facebook, I'm not on it and I'm not a computer person. I don't understand the things he's done to it, but would obviously get more information, if I was really interested. Steve

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.