The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Help double checking these part numbers

BoGlE

So im looking to replace the quarter windows and afew trims and seals while I have my car in the body shop.

Ive been onto the Toyotapartscatalog.com and got the part number I think I need but I just need to double check as to if its the right trim and not something else.

Window Assy, Quarter

62710-14260

62720-14260. I have this down as just the quarter window and its seal.

Moulding, Roof drip side finish.

75551-14150

75552-14150. This should be the plastic trim that runs up from the A pillar on the rain gutter?

Moulding Assy, Front door belt

75710-14250

75720-14250. I have this down as the outer window/door trim. Bottom of the window.

Retainer, Roof side rail weather strip

62371-14080

62372-14080. This one im defintly unsure about. I cant make it out exactly from the diagrams but im hoping this is the rubber seal that sits with the quarter window and the door windows? Mainly the seal for the back of the door windows.

Just wanting to know really if they're the right parts ive described and whether or not ill need additional parts to fit these? fasteners, trim ends etc..

Thanks a lot

Joe

These are the part numbers for your car model (JZA80-ALPZZ), if you look at the list on the right hand side you'll see the highlighted 10 digit part number for the RH part and below it the 10 digit number for the LH part.

I'd suggest emailing Steve Manley at [email protected] tell him you're a member of the Supra forum and give him your car model details: 1996 TOYOTA SUPRA (JZA80-ALPZZ) GZ JPN LB 2JZGTE TWT ATM 4FC List the parts numbers you need and he'll make sure you get the right parts at a good discounted price.

Picture 3.jpg

Picture 4.jpg

Picture 5.jpg

Picture 6.jpg