The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota Supra 1998 TT VVTI tiptronic in White

Guest sprint bluesman

Guest sprint bluesman

[ATTACH=CONFIG]206762[/ATTACH]Sold

Toyota Supra 1998 Twin Turbo, VVTI, Tiptronic in White 85000miles.

Its time to let go. I bought this car as a 60th birthday present to myself almost 7 years ago. At my age I feel I ought to be driving something less radical; so I've bought a Porsche.

The car was imported from Japan in Nov 08 and purchased in February 09. It has a full service history and all MOT certs since import. There is a BIMT cert and some original history in Japanese. It came with a Blitz dump valve, fitted in Japan. The was car undersealed, cambelt replaced and an immobiliser fitted in 09. Since then a SS exhaust and rear O/S caliper have been fitted, brake discs and pads have also been replaced.

The car has never given me any trouble and it has never been bashed, thrashed or crashed. It has always been garaged and the body work and mechanicals are first class. In short the car is a gem.

If only I had a double garage I would keep both cars. Reluctantly it as for sale at £8600

[ATTACH=CONFIG]206700[/ATTACH]

Wow

Now that is not a common sight. A rare beast as an un molested lowish mileage original car. Very good looking in white and a good price

If only I had the room but I dont. GLWS and if anybody is looking for a stock car this would be a lovely example.

Free bump also:d

Insurance sites often don't recognise import reg's and you have to input the specific model. The mot history site brings up details so its all legit / current

^ This, my car's the same. Hit and miss with "enter your reg" services. Think my insurance company managed to find it but could only confirm that it was a Toyota Supra in Grey, first registered 2000' (They asked if it was a 5 door... Jesus) . Think every import is the same so don't worry about it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.