The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Walkera QR X350 RC Drone Bundle

Style

Haven't had the time to use this lately so putting it up on here before eBay to see if there's any interest.

Remote control drone with some extras. Full list of items:

Walkera QR X350 RC Drone - Fitted with the extended rubber leg mounts to accommodate gimble. Minor cosmetic damage to the body and blades as per pics, still works perfectly.

3x 11.1V 2200mAh 30C Li-Poly Battery for QR X350

Devo F7 FPV Remote Control c/w lanyard. Perfect condition - All wiring included to display and move a GoPro camera on the controller while drone is in flight.

2x Devo F7 Batteries

2x Walkera Battery Chargers

Walker G-2D Brushless Gimble - Can tilt image front and back on the Devo F7 controller. One of the arms is bent, see pics. Easy and cheap to replace for around £15

2x Spare rotor blades.

Standard Walkera GoPro Mount.

Small Bag of Spares and tools.

As mentioned above, the copter suffered a crash landing that bent the arm of the gimble and put a few scratches on the body and blades of the copter. The drone still works perfectly but the gimble needs the arm replaced. Once replaced, it'll be as good as new.

attachment.php?attachmentid=206673&stc=1&d=1447596448

attachment.php?attachmentid=206674&stc=1&d=1447596448

attachment.php?attachmentid=206675&stc=1&d=1447596448

attachment.php?attachmentid=206676&stc=1&d=1447596448

attachment.php?attachmentid=206677&stc=1&d=1447596448

attachment.php?attachmentid=206678&stc=1&d=1447596520

The controller/drone will need some extra setup carried out to gain tilt control of the camera. I never bothered setting it up as I just used it as is. Other than that it is plug and play. There are no manuals/instructions included, they went missing when I moved flat but are all available online to download. Youtube also has quite a few handy videos for setup etc.

I would prefer this to be collected but I could try postage at the buyers risk. I've got it semi dismantled and boxed up. Just needs some padding and secured a bit better to post. Will get a postage quote if need be

Link to eBay: http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/272047776465?_mwBanner=1

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.