The mkiv Supra Owners Club

how much for a respray

jusie

Want to get the supe nice and tidy for the up and coming shows later in the year. Got a few cracks on the rear and front bumpers ( not done by me ) ha ha also got a carbon bonnet so the bonnet does not need spraying but would just like it looking all neat and free of any chips. Has any one got an idea of how much i might be looking at cost wise to get this done?

It really depends where you go, I've had a few quotes lately.

I think Dude charges from £1200 to £1500 for a same colour respray, some local companies I know charge around the £1800 mark but a place like GVN charge a little more - around £2000 to £2500.

i got ENVY to do mine, mine was £3000 in total but this was including fitting a bodykit with blending, new lights, repairing a dent from when some little sh!t through a brick at me, and a respray in a pearlescent paint.

for a respray to repair stone chips in the same colour would be a lot less. Give them a ring on 01670 823333, they do top quality work! there's a link to the work they did on mine here

Think without the blended skirts and spats, they were charging £2500. would be less if you werent gettin a bodykit etc done :D