The mkiv Supra Owners Club

It must be red !!!

ARPUS

WANTED ------- A top quality ( or potential to be ) Red UK spec Supra manual ( preferred ) or auto, with as near to a standard body and engine as possible.

If it's in great condition, but just needs a respray, that's OK too.

I sold my Red UK spec auto Supra 2 years ago and have regretted it ever since.

IT MUST BE RED !!!

I'm a mature chap and a genuine buyer and have the cash waiting for the right car.

Please private message me, if you are considering selling.

Thank you, Steve ( ARPUS )

Hello Style ....... I haven't set myself a time limit, to get a manual. It's more like weeks, than months though !!! If someone offers me a mint auto, I'll probably go for that. I just want to give myself a chance, to get what I regard as the ultimate UK spec Supra.

Good luck with finding one.

I was trying to see how many Red UK specs were actually made but can't find any info on the colour breakdown as far as

numbers of each are concerned

Only numbers available are 623 UK specs in total with around 200 being manuals

Hello Hitbox, ------ I know manuals are rare, but I want to see if I can get one. There will come a time when I'll give up and search for an auto.

Didn't realize you were from Dorset :p there really isn't allot of difference in the jap cars and uk specs apart from the obvious bits and bots like the cream inertia and steel turbos but there all become old now any ways.

Again good luck with the search I will keep an eye out.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.