The mkiv Supra Owners Club

This is a message from Suprastore

Guest super(a)

Guest super(a)

I know that it has been many complains about suprastore, so they want to defend themself.

Here is the message from them to all there not so happy customers.

SupraStore is an entirely different owner than Titan Motorsports and they only thing they have in common is that products for SS are sent from Titan's Warehouse. Both online stores are owned by two totally different people from different sides of the States (Nero Deliwala -Titan Motorsports, Mark Tozer-SupraStore).

Here is something else that no one overseas understands: Supraforums was onced owned by Dusty of MVP Motorsports and, therefore, is biased. The control of the forum was turned over to a friend of his but he still patrols the site and adjusts it accordingly. Obviously the forum will be used to talk trash about other stores because of their need to feel 'better' than their competition. Suprastore has nothing against MVP and never will but some competitors in this arena have the need to downtalk other stores and start rumors in order to boost their own sales. We do not have any need for this as our sales are strong and have never slowed down.

Let me describe the online ordering process: when you go through the steps of ordering online and entering your credit card information you are NOT charged. The order is faxed to the warehouse once completed and then manually entered in by a sales associate. ANY and ALL online orders that are placed with an international credit card (exception of American Express) will be cancelled. The reason being is that our merchant services cannot verify international credit cards due to fraud. Double check your statements! If you have been charged the amount that was in the online order and you have not received your product then please provide proof of the order and proof of the purchase on your credit card then contact me. All order will be shipped. And remember, you are international and the minimal charge for shipping anything overseas via FedEx is approximately $50.00usd. So make your purchases accordingly.

Now, I will admit that before I started working at this store over a year and a half ago it was under poor control conditions but I have since then taken care of the vast majority of clients and problems. If there is anything wrong that is noticed please email me and I will have it fixed wether it's as simple as a website correction or an order correction.

As well, we are NOT experts on the Jap spec Supra's as they are very, very rare here in the States. If you order a part but you do not know if it will work correctly (example: AEM EMS) then please ask the people here on the boards. Here at Suprastore we can tell you anything and everything you need to know about the US Spec Supra because that is 99% of the Supra's here in the States. This should be an obvious statement and I hope that everyone understands that.

Thank-you for your time and if you would like to contact me via email you can here: [email protected] ALL emails are answered in a 24-48 hour period. They will not be deleted or ignored and this I assure you of 100%.

Erich Summers

SupraStore.com

Ps. they told me to wright this. I am not from Suprastore!!!

How bizarre.

So in summary this is yet another pathetic Suprastore attempt to discredit another company (as usual it's MVP) and as usual "The King" is far too important to deal with it himself.

My conclusions based on experience and feedback heard to date:

Suprastore Order = No goods / late goods / ignored emails

Many other Online suppliers = Prompt service / good communication

So given that I have a choice of reputable, reliable and friendly companies to deal with in all corners of the world why would I want to use Suprastore? Oh because a random message says I should, the mighty PR engine of Suprastore has me hooked, sell me things.... or pretend to and fob me off with excuses.

donkey.gif

Guest Terry S

Me and SupraStore....... 3-5 years ago I Ordered a fluidyne, paid for it, never arrived. 3 weeks of excuses later, bogus tracking #, apparently shipped to the wrong UK address etc etc etc I cancel. Then they bloody charge me 25% restocking for something they never actually sent. I did get a refund in the end but they are comedians. I reordered from Dusty, Rad arrived in 3 days. Tells you everything you need to know really.

I have never ordered from either, but i e-mailed Dusty and had a reply inside 12 hours. Isnt Suprastore the company that recieved an e-mail with spelling and grammatical errors and Mark Tozer (resisted temptation there) told him if he couldnt type he wasnt going to sell him anything?! or am i wrong?!

i think he is the same guy who starts flame wars on the Supraforums to get publicity.

Tit

Never dealt with them but playing devil's advocate, the US is a bit weird.. everyone generally charges a 25% restocking fee - we're always having to remind our US dealers not to on Wolf stuff because frankly it takes the p*ss but they do it on every other brand...

Also, we've found dealing with the US that expensive parts take many dealers a long time to process as customers and stores have daily transaction limits so a card may need to be run in 3 or 4 installments over several days to actually bill the full amount..

Having said all that can't say I'll ever buy anything from SS ... what better consumer protection do we have than the web with thousands of real customers to share their experiences.

Youre talking about the same retailer that generated its own hate fansite Suprastorescam.com (since closed)

I have never heard of an online retailer staying in business as long as they have considering their appalling reputation.

I have sourced many parts through both Suprastore and MVP. I will never EVER use Suprastore again, unless forced by gunpoint. The difference in Customer Service between the two are just in entirely different leagues.

Here's a short on my Suprastore experiences:

Ok, 1st hand experience of Suprastore pretty much confirms what most have said. I have sourced about 90% of my materials through them, only due to the fact I am American and have a little shipping deal to avoid Import Taxes.

I basically spread most of everything across 3 orders. The worst experience was the Apexi S-AFCII, which they claimed was in stock. The common bits were shipped within the week, but the AFC wasnt included. When I phoned them up, they said they were due in the next week. A little frustrated, but hey... 1 week right? Well, 5 weeks later they finally confirm it shipped out to me. Other orders were also broken into different shipments as they arrived in stock to Suprastore varying from 1-3 weeks + delivery time to the UK. Most phone conversations to customer service left me with no answers to ETAs on shipments! Mindful that everything was promised "in stock" while they were busy charging my american Credit Card.

If youre looking to purchase through a US supplier, go with Dusty at MVP. There is simply no contest.

Guest Terry S

Wolf, I would have accepted the 25% restocking IF they had actually sent the bloody thing. The only reason I ordered from SS in the first place is they said the part was in stock and would ship that day. There are traders both here and in the US that say they have stock and dont. They rely on a third party. They call in business, I call it BS. I lost a veilside exhaust sale on here recently even though we were cheaper, because another trader said it was in their stock, and I told the truth, that it was 5 days from the US. What happens, customer orders from them, it takes 8 days to be delivered, and it is shipped straight from a different supplier over here.

All IMHO;

Anyone who refers to themselves as 'the king' and therefore thinks of themselves better than their customers can forget about being successful on this side of the Atlantic.

Especially if they try and find excuses for their poor performance instead of actually admitting their mistakes and apologising.

And sending someone else to apologise on your behalf because you're obviously too important? Hmmm.

I've never dealt with suprastore, but having read their 'explanation' for their problems, including such sentences as "Here is something else that no one overseas understands" I think I'll stick with our extremely reliable and friendly UK suppliers :)

Terry, I'm sure you know but for those that don't, no company can actually get away with a restocking fee if you go to your card company - the merchant rules simply do not allow it - many US companies try it on but if you simply ring your credit card company and tell them you have not received a full refund they'll take the money back in full and give it to you

What say you super(a) ?

Many people have had very good experiences with Dusty including myself - so what if he is involved with the running of supraforums its still a useful info resource, and links to other (reputable) tuners forums.

I have never read even one positive comment about Suprastore - not one...

So ? Any more waffle ?

Anyone who refers to themselves as 'the king' and therefore thinks of themselves better than their customers can forget about being successful on this side of the Atlantic.

Especially if they try and find excuses for their poor performance instead of actually admitting their mistakes and apologising.

And sending someone else to apologise on your behalf because you're obviously too important? Hmmm.

Hmm seems to work ok for the Royal family :p

Where else can a king actually marry his horse (Camilla)

I havent used MVP(yet),but paid for a dvd from suprastore and the money was taken from my account.Yet nothing arrived so I e -mailed suprastore about it ,to which they commented that they did not have any records of the order to which I explained they had taken the money from my account.But I had lost the order info off my PC.

They never replied to all 4 of my following e-mails after that.

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE-what a rip off!!

Anyway ,I am over in Florida later this year so I'll pop in and follow up my order with the details of my bank account statement showing the money taken and see what action Mr Tosser aka "The King" is going to do about it.

See if I get offered a refund-Ha I think not!