The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Owner of this supra for sale?

Guest GAVBEY

Hello Guys,

Im looking at joining the supra clan and breaking up my 550bhp RX7 that i built.

ive seen this on the bay of ee as it would be a good car to start from. Is the owner on here? its always good to read through a build

Many thanks

Gavin

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TOYOTA-SUPRA-RZ-6-SPEED-V160-FORGED-REBUILT-RETRIM-RESPRAY-800BHP-/252126170099?

:clap::clap::clap:

I thought that all RX7's broke up by themselves. :D

Mind you I was thinking of looking into seeing if RX7 heated leather seats could be fitted into a Supra. I have seen them in other cars and they look good.

Welcome to the club Gavin.

The biggest thing with these cars now is read up on buyers guides and go for the best you can afford and not the cheapest or the first or the nearest. Plenty of experiance on here:d

Hello Guys,

Im looking at joining the supra clan and breaking up my 550bhp RX7 that i built.

ive seen this on the bay of ee as it would be a good car to start from. Is the owner on here? its always good to read through a build

Many thanks

Gavin

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TOYOTA-SUPRA-RZ-6-SPEED-V160-FORGED-REBUILT-RETRIM-RESPRAY-800BHP-/252126170099?

Give me dibs on any decent rx7 parts lol

HAHA youve seen my thread Add, But yeah i can give you dibs on bits and bobbs, Things like the Borg and wastegates etc could all go on a supra i suppose.

I was interested in this text him a few questions he couldn't even tell me what version the Aem ecu is all the replies I got was "it's in all the ad" when it's clearly not

Instant red flag... Scammer or a monumental end of a bell. Who says that when you're trying to sell something?

Instant red flag... Scammer or a monumental end of a bell. Who says that when you're trying to sell something?

I'd honestly say bellend. I know a fair few people like him, people that have too much money to care about the sale of such an expensive car and are too lazy to make any effort what-so-ever. :(

I hope it is genuine though and someone gets a nice car!

I'd honestly say bellend. I know a fair few people like him, people that have too much money to care about the sale of such an expensive car and are too lazy to make any effort what-so-ever. :(

I hope it is genuine though and someone gets a nice car!

Shame because it is a nice car. I hate people like that... You know the type, 1 or 2 lines of texts in a for sale ad for any car worth more than £1k is pants on head stupid

I think someone else said they knew him in another thread so probably the latter either way put me off

Can someone buy this and sell me the wheels please?

Be the first thing I would ditch off that car they look nice but totally wrong offsets I have seen these alloys before they only come in low offsets like et25 for a single with that power it must drive like crap but probably just fine around London.Those front tyres I can just make out 225 and the backs look stretched and all