The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thought my car was starting to sound nicer, but no...

Homer

Ideal time for something a little more throaty then :D

I know where you're coming from, it's what got me into debt years ago :D

I'm a hoarder of car parts so have a stock exhaust in the garage which will have to make do for now. Although I do have one half of a Boostlogic exhaust, just need the straight piece..... Hmmm :)

I know where you're coming from, it's what got me into debt years ago :D

I'm a hoarder of car parts so have a stock exhaust in the garage which will have to make do for now. Although I do have one half of a Boostlogic exhaust, just need the straight piece..... Hmmm :)

straight piece should be cheap enough to get fabricated Daryl :cool:

I have the back box from the brand new cat back system I butchered to make my system. It's brand new and you could simply sleeve fix it on what you have left. Yours if you want it Darryl. I think I may even have a really good quality sleeve here that would do the job.

This is it when it was on the car for about 3 days, its been sat in a plastic bag since chopping it off somits still like new:image

Edited by Shane (see edit history)

straight piece should be cheap enough to get fabricated Daryl :cool:

If I could find anywhere local I'd do that and get a 4inch pipe to mate up the BL backbox I have. Unfortunately the last quote I got for making one were nearly the price of a new BL system. I'll be having another look into this, but no urgency.

I have the back box from the brand new cat back system I butchered to make my system. It's brand new and you could simply sleeve fix it on what you have left. Yours if you want it Darryl. I think I may even have a really good quality sleeve here that would do the job.

As always Shane you're a gent! To be fair, I have a BL backbox so if I'm going to the trouble of sleeving something on I'll use that, but thank you very much for the offer, much appreciated!

hehehehehe! blitz nur spec R time? its a sign from the tuning gods, it now begins, re mortgage your house mate and go single :D

I never liked the NUR due to the drone they always get, It's only my daily NA so not too concerned about the noise it makes. For now I'll just fit the stock UK TT system I have in the garage. When my other supra is up and running it will get the Boostlogic exhaust.

No remortgage or going single. I only got married last year and already have more mortgages than I ideally want ;)