The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Supra - 1999 VVTi Tiptronic

Alex_GT

Thanks guys. I was looking for one a couple of years ago, I don't like modifying cars so I was looking for something as close to stock as possible but I couldn't find anything. I had pretty much given up hope of finding one so my last option was to import one. I wanted a manual but they are just too expensive, so I went with the tiptronic auto. Darren and the guys at Torque GT managed to get this one for me, I highly recommend them.

I've thought about the BPU upgrade but I don't want to damage the engine/turbo chargers so I might give it a miss.

I don't really have anything planned as such, I got some 17'' OEM wheels and a new radio so that's about it for the moment.

Nice example mate sorry to hear about the work situation. The car needs no work and none fettled Sups are getting less and less.

I did go BPU on my VVTI after 4 years of ownership but it still looks fairly stock apart from after market wheels.

Hope you get some work soon so you can enjoy driving it:D