The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Veilside Andrews alloys - refurb options

Andy_s-TT-Supra

I've recently purchased these wheels which are in ok condition but some of the centres aren't in the best condition and the polished rims need to be refinished.

I like the look of the wheels which is why I got them but considering a decent refurb will likely be £400 plus are these wheels going to be worth it if done properly?

image.jpg

Ive got a set of veilside andrews on mine too, took me a while to get used to, but i really like them now. Its fully polished look all the way for me, i think they just look stunning on whatever colour when polished

Looks lovely on your car :cool:

Red suits the car! I wouldn't mind doing the centres in a black chrome effect with a polished rim and new gold bolts all round.

Is there any possibility when split that the wheels won't seal properly again?

Does anyone know of any good wheel refurb companies in the southwest that would be able to do all the work themselves rather the. Split and take to different places?