The mkiv Supra Owners Club

CW SMIC Question

SPG

I am looking to fit the CW SMIC I have, but wondered, rather than fitting this to the stock plastic pipework I was wondering if there was a hardpipe kit that could be fitted to replace these.

Has anybody fitted a hard pipe kit to a SMIC?

I have a CW SMIC fitted to my car with a Whifbitz hard pipe kit, from the Throttle Body to the intercooler it fits fine but from the intercooler to the turbo it bepends if your single or stock twins still. If stock twins it will fit fine but if single you will need this section of the intercooler kit modifying as I have found out and also expected.

I have a CW SMIC fitted to my car with a Whifbitz hard pipe kit, from the Throttle Body to the intercooler it fits fine but from the intercooler to the turbo it bepends if your single or stock twins still. If stock twins it will fit fine but if single you will need this section of the intercooler kit modifying as I have found out and also expected.

Thanks Andrew that's exactly what I needed to know, stock twins will be used :thumbs:

Another here with a cw side mount and Whifbitz hard pipe kit.

And seconded, just the replies I was hoping for :).

Thank you Gentlemen :), I guess I'm off to chat with Paul.

Any hard pipe kit designed for the stock side mount IC and your turbos will fit my IC, but don't expect any performance increases whatsoever from a hard pipe kit. Purely for looks.

Thanks Chris, I was thinking of replacing for aesthetic value :)