The mkiv Supra Owners Club

will 18 - 9.5, et38 fit the supra??

raddys

Yeh they will dude. Depends what tyre size and if you've any camber at the front though. But I was planning on getting 18x9.5 ET30 fronts and running 225/235 tyres with some negative camber.

Rears will be 100% as I'm running 18x9.5 ET25 on the rear of mine now!

Probably bud, is the car lowered? For reference, these are 18 x 8 et 27 on the front of mine (with 235/40 tyres), 18 x 9.5 et 38 will stick out 8mm further. I'm on coilovers though and lowered a right bit, I had to fold the tabs in the arches back and they rubbed on full lock.

I'm running rota GTR's 18" 9.5J ET 30 with 255/35/18 front and 265/35/18 rear. Car is on standard shocks but has tein s tech lowering springs, rears are fine, the fronts stick out a little bit more but they don't catch on full lock or anything and just clear UK brakes. I was under the impression that the lower the ET number the further they stick out from the arch as im sure ive read that the stock wheels are ET 50. I have some coilovers going on soon and just had the arches rolled so may have to get smaller stretched tyres and abit camber to help it fit but apart from that ive had no dramas

10.5 et 20 will stick out 25mm more than mine (pic above), you'll struggle to get them to fit (but probably could be made fit with arch work and a stretched tyre). Do you know what the width and offsets of your current set up is? http://www.willtheyfit.com is brilliant for working out fitment but you need to know your current set up for it to be meaningful.