The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Tyres

Alex_GT

Thanks I will keep a note of these for next time! The main problem I seem to be having is actually getting confirmation that they have the tyres I want, I can order them and a lot of websites say they have stock but none of them can really say if they have them or not for definite.

Tyreleader are good for delivery time and price. However I had an experience where one of the tyres never turned up, and 6 months later I still have a ticket open with their useless customer support trying to get it sorted. They have one of the worst CS teams I've ever dealt with, so please be aware of this and pray if you do use them that you have no issues :D

I guess you only find out how good a company is is when it goes pear shaped.

Had no issues with tyreleader on three orders, 12 tyres turned up on time and were as i'd ordered, all 12 tyres were new and not

old stock

I used camskil once and the courier lost ? all four of the tyres !!

I called camskil and they had another set sent out the next day so pretty good service just a crap courier "citylink"

Camskill are cheapest and great service, but I'm lazy so use Black Circles. Not quite as cheap but you can get it fitted locally. Normally works out a good £20-£50 cheaper than going directly to a tyre fitter.

Actually found a very good garage because of Blackcircles so I've been using them. Keep an eye out for "Black Circles Premier Garage" ones

Last time I bought a set of tyres (for the Rav4), I printed out the best online quote I could find and took it to my local tyre place (who I trust and have used many times), they matched the quote to within £10, got the tyres next day and fitted them for me.