The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hello from newbie

syco

Just thought i would say hi, Have been an infrequent visitor for years as have always wanted a supra. Have just recently acquired my dream car,well half :D kind of as would of liked an aero manual turbo in white and managed to get a aero auto NA in silver .

Will probably be pestering the knowlegable in the future when weather picks up. From what i would have liked to what i got will give you a clue on my plans :D all being well.

simon

Thanks, the previous owner did say that members had come to view it previously but not wheither he was one. I did pay more for it than wanted as let my heart buy it instead of my head lol, but at same time it was close by and they are becoming hard to get hold of so that was also a big deciding factor. But i dont mind a bit of graft as i got what i wanted :yahoo:

I did take a pic not long after but have already taken the wheels off and put some proper jdm ones on but think they might be a tad on the small side, still getting use to them at moment.

Edited by syco (see edit history)

Welcome to the club. You are not far from your dream car. :p

1. Supra check

2. Areotop check

3. Respray

4. N/T or TT swap

=

Dream car :D

thanks all, yes that pretty much sums it up. already got the turbo in the cupboard. Not sure how long the process will take,only use to take months when younger but family and responsibilities mean i don't get to play with the toys often :blahblah:

Edited by syco (see edit history)