The mkiv Supra Owners Club

seems like forever!

b_have

7 Years too I think for me....my first was a 95 UK TT that i actually bought AGAIN a year later so my name appears on its logbook twice N730 GGK...then I traded it in for my Jap Spec Green one almost 4 years ago.

Before that I never owned a car for more than a year before getting itchy feet...

Well Done ...Where you on the original UK Supra Site? (From The 90's) I think my pic of me and my old Supra is still there.. I'm Member 94.

They are a bit cheaper these days..arn't they he he!!!

Nope, Never had a car longer than 14 months, but had the Supe 7 months now and have no intention of selling it!

When I have finished the mods I want doing on it in say, 8 months time. It will be put in the garage and used as weekend car :D

Then I'll go to Z cars and start on a Mini project :D Easy for me as they are only based 7 miles up the road :D

Mee too :)

Which one is yours Si ? HERE

Not seen that Club ...was a member of UK Supras Group...amazingly enough the database is still up....I'm actually member 94. Branners is No 2, and had a Mk111 then also Chris Wilson is No 90, Terry S is member 160 and Ian C is there with a pic of him in his old Mk111 (I was a showoff cause I had a MkIV he he )

Scroll down the members list on the left hand side (takes a few seconds sort itself out) and click on Member 94 and ya will see a pic of me (looking 10 years younger he he) and a pic of my ole Black Beauty.

Plus there are pics of Chris wilson no-doubt looking younger too lol.

Its the original Mk3 Supra site that allowed Mkiv supras to join, most people on it had Mk3's then and eventually a lot of them including Branners got MkIV's...there are now about 3000 members listed on there altogether.

http://www.supras.co.uk/membership/database/index.htm

Not seen that Club ...was a member of UK Supras Group...amazingly enough the database is still up....I'm actually member 94

Hehe I'm # 1281

Tis the same group Si :)

The link I posted was the forum used for the UK Supras.co.uk, well, the gallery anyway. Here is the main front page for ithttp://www.smartgroups.com/message/listbydiscussion.cfm?GID=108882

I see Chis is rather keep on the RED soops then :p

Hehe I'm # 1281

Tis the same group Si :)

The link I posted was the forum used for the UK Supras.co.uk, well, the gallery anyway. Here is the main front page for ithttp://www.smartgroups.com/message/listbydiscussion.cfm?GID=108882

I forgot about that site I too am a member # 1102 http://www.supras.co.uk/membership/database/index.htm

First Supra owned in 1985 (at the age of 25)

1985 C/Supra Mk1 2.8i 82Y

1989 C/Supra MkII 2.8i 84B

1995 Supra MkIII 3.0i 89F

2001 Supra MkIV 3.0i 95N

2002 Supra MkIII 3.0i 90G

2003 Supra MkIII 3.0T 89F

2004 Supra MkIII 3.0T 90H

2005 Supra MkIV 3.0i 94L

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/leslie.shrives/

Longest was a MkIII for 9 years.

Yay, member 0023 - Old Skool :D My first step into the world of mechanics was, amazingly, and you may find this hard to believe, a head gasket job on my MkIII :eek: talk about in at the deep end lol

Can't beat a red car, people who don't like them are :limp: :D :p

-Ian

ahh, the good olde days of smartgropes....

Time really does pass by quickly, I helped start supras.co.uk so long ago its untrue. I remember seeing the first mkiv at a supras.co.uk meet and it was like a dream come true. How everybodys life must have changed. I remember b'have rolling up to a meet with his b'have plate on his car and his tarmac eating fuel at Trax. Chis and his head gasket epic, starting up mkivsupra.net to a roar of silence, James Ashley (Steve Chohan to his friends), the first JAE we attended, TorqueIC coming and going, TDI coming and going and coming and going and coming and going, the 'nip it in the bud' thread...and now the club is going to a level I could never have got it to...brings a tear to my eye, I love you all :burp:

JB

Hey JB, long time no speak! I remember showing up at a Power engineering dyno day years ago, met you and a guy called Justin Fodden ( where did he go?) Went for a test drive with Justin in his silver mk 4 - never been so scared in my life!

Charlie.

Yeah, perfectly normal experience for a Foden passenger.

Best thing was his toddler son Scott, who would

a) sleep during maneuvers that would make a grown man gibber in fear

b) Make car noises along the lines of 'brrrrrrmmmmTISSHHbrrrrrmmmmmmmmmTISHHHHH'