The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pair of Subframes for Cobra Seats

Parm_93

I have Cobra Monaco seats that were fixed to the rails when I drag raced the car, the white stickers on the seat rails says about them being for Cobra seats, ill try and get you a picture later when i go to the lock up were they are stored.

They sit low to the floor which i liked as it gives more room and have a good range back on the sliders again good for me as i like my legs straight. Don't know if you have thought of this as your height may make a difference.

I'd take £100.00 for the pair, I've looked for the receipt but cant find it at the moment which is very unlike as I save everything lol

The cost in the region of £125 each when new plus postage etc and they haven't had much use.

You using harnesses with the seats? I've got a nice set for sale if needed :-)

We could meet up easily enough as I'm at side of M1 near Junction 28 so easy to get about and don't mind a run out if it helps.

I have Cobra Monaco seats that were fixed to the rails when I drag raced the car, the white stickers on the seat rails says about them being for Cobra seats, ill try and get you a picture later when i go to the lock up were they are stored.

They sit low to the floor which i liked as it gives more room and have a good range back on the sliders again good for me as i like my legs straight. Don't know if you have thought of this as your height may make a difference.

I'd take £100.00 for the pair, I've looked for the receipt but cant find it at the moment which is very unlike as I save everything lol

The cost in the region of £125 each when new plus postage etc and they haven't had much use.

You using harnesses with the seats? I've got a nice set for sale if needed :-)

We could meet up easily enough as I'm at side of M1 near Junction 28 so easy to get about and don't mind a run out if it helps.

Thanks for the reply mate. That sounds perfect, as my seats are Monaco too :D so can guarantee fitment, and yes I think lower the better, as I have sat in normal height buckets in a supra and it's really a struggle to get in and out. I'm looking for harnesses but they need to be red if you have some?

As for meeting up, I'm happy to that mate but J28 is about an hour away from me :thumbdown: where could I meet you?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.