The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2002 E46 BMW 330Ci

Ian.

BMW 330Ci M-Sport

For sale is my BMW 330Ci M-Sport with 76000 miles on the clock.

I have owned this car for 18 months and have spared no expense maintaining the car.

Exterior

The exterior is finished in Black Sapphire paint and is in excellent condition. There are a few nicks and scratches as to be expected with a car of this age. There is NO rust AT ALL on this car, all 4 wheel arches are immaculate as are the mirror bases (I looked at 10 of these cars before buying this one and they all had rust in the common spots).There is a small scratch on the boot lid and one of the wing mirrors has a scratch after someone clipped the mirror. The rear windows are tinted from the factory. The Xenon headlights are also factory fitted. The car also has factory fitted reversing sensors.

Interior

The interior is in excellent condition and features black leather seats and carbon cube interior trim. There are no rips or tears on the seats and the back seats never get used. It also features M-sport fitted mats which are in excellent condition. The boot has an M3 thick mat fitted. The car has the Harmon Kardon speaker upgrade and the sound quality is fantastic. The car has a double din touch screen fitted with an iPod cable in the centre console and Bluetooth. It also has sat nav but I have not been able to source the maps to get it to work.

Engine

The engine has done 76000 miles and still pulls and sounds fantastic. I've recently changed both belts, the idler pulley, air con pulley, idler tensioner, water pump pulley, air filter and cabin filter. In the last 12 months I've also replaced the Vanos oil pipes, the thermostat, overflow tank thermostat, overflow tank and also the top radiator hose.

Wheels

The wheels are genuine BMW MV1 alloys and were refurbished about a year ago in a gunmetal colour. All 4 tyres have been replaced in the last few thousand miles.

Suspension and brakes

The suspension is in excellent condition and does not suffer from any leakages or knocks. The brake fluid was changed a few thousand miles ago and the disks and pads are in excellent condition. The only slight draw back is a slight squeak from the car when the handbrake is on.

The MOT expires in December

Under new tax rules the tax is non transferable.

Test drives available with proof of insurance.

£3300

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.