The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra TT

DevilishAnty86

Hi guys & girls,

I'm looking for a Supra TT as an auto for roughly £7000. Good thing is that I have the money already and looking to collect asap. So I was just wondering if you know of anyone thats got one for sale or someone who's willing to sell up on their's...

Either ways Id really like to get it before Christmas. So if you can help me out It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks all for taking the time to read this plea for help. 

If you are down south in the next month or so let me know (you could have a look round in it/possible drive/defo passenger ride), I need to do some bits and pieces on the car before I'd be happy to sell and also want to keep it for a little bit as a it's a great reference for all the turbo pipes that I'm playing about with on my new one. Will pop up some general details if interested.

It's this one, now on stock 17" wheels though.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?291132-Supra-Number-8!&highlight=jurgen

I seem to loose people quite a lot as well as loose myself. The last link you put up is that not a supra you have for sale or is it something you've just bought? I'm starting to get more lost & confused even talking about it now.

Not to worry either way thanks for offer but £9500 is way to far out of my price range.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest sprint bluesman

I'm selling my 1998 TT VVT Auto in White. It has covered 85000mls, the body work and mechanicals are all in good order. I bought the car as a 60th birthday present and have owned it for nearly 7 years. It was imported from Japan in Nov 2008. I have all the Japanese paperwork and the service history and MOT certs since then. I do want a little more than £7000 but I will post some photos tomorrow.

Hi guys & girls,

I'm looking for a Supra TT as an auto for roughly £7000. Good thing is that I have the money already and looking to collect asap. So I was just wondering if you know of anyone thats got one for sale or someone who's willing to sell up on their's...

Either ways Id really like to get it before Christmas. So if you can help me out It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks all for taking the time to read this plea for help. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.