The mkiv Supra Owners Club

!!!Supra Required Urgently for Classic Car Show 2015 at the NEC in November!!!!!!

TheTurtleshead

Dear All,

As some of you are already aware, we have 4 cars attending the Lancaster Insurance Classic Car show this year at the NEC. It was supposed to be 5, but we have had a car drop out.

Unfortunatley, this car was the one N/A supra we had on the stand. Really we would like another N/A to fill the space.

The plan was to park it next to Josh's N/A-T, bonnets up, to highlight the differences between stock and a well executed conversion.

Requirements below(no exceptions I'm fussy!);

-Original Non Turbo specification

-Stock bodied car. (Wheels,exhaust, lip spoiler or oem skirts/spats are allowed)

-Not Black or Red.

-Clean, tidy example with a nice clean bay for showing off and good paint.

-Auto or manual, can be an aero.

In addition to this, the owner must be a friendly chap or chappette, who is willing to chat away to the public and help promote the club and car in good light.

Ask Ian Ian, Jake, Lewis, Branners, Ibrar, Darren or myself if you want more info. Everyone who came last year had a top time, and with Jake stepping out we have big shoes to fill! :)

The show is at the NEC in Birmingham. The car needs to be in place from the afternoon of Thursday 12th november to Sunday 15th november in the evening. You could potentially drop the car off on thursday eve and only show up yourself on saturday, as we understand it's short notice to get friday off of work.

There is also a hotel room already booked for the event, which if we get a replacement quickly, we can switch into your name.

This really is a classy event, and a chance to get your car into the hall at one of the biggest car shows in the world, let alone the UK!^ Don't miss out!

Some pics of last year are attached to entice you!

attachment.php?attachmentid=205841&stc=1&d=1445253895

attachment.php?attachmentid=205842&stc=1&d=1445253895

attachment.php?attachmentid=205843&stc=1&d=1445253895

attachment.php?attachmentid=205844&stc=1&d=1445253895

IMG-20151019-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20151019-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20151019-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20151019-WA0008.jpg

Edited by TheTurtleshead (see edit history)

I had the pleasure of attending this event last year and it was amazing! Wasn't really my type of show as I have expecting so really really old stuff but it turned out to be exactly my type of show.

Thanks again to Jamesy I ticked another thing off my wish list :)

As most of you will have guessed its my car that has pulled out. Unfortunately had personal issues meaning it is just a silly idea.

It has to be the best Show of the year by miles, was a brilliant event and had an awesome time, so much so I tailored the sale of my car around it! Anyone looking to show off there car, this is the one to do!

I have this in the garage but not sure I think it's clean enough for a show!!but the rear diffuser is now missing! What date in November people and would you like some more pics if I can make it!

Love that, defo an N/A? More pics please? Any paint defects? Do you/could you detail under the bonnet? Needs to be up for the whole show so needs to be tidy! Original colour?

Yeh it's a n/a auto quicksilver facelift! When does the show start and have I got to be up there the time!

From post 1;

"

The show is at the NEC in Birmingham. The car needs to be in place from the afternoon of Thursday 12th November to Sunday 15th November in the evening. You could potentially drop the car off on thursday eve and only show up yourself on saturday, as we understand it's short notice to get friday off of work."

Just to clarify, you can't move the car from thursday afternoon to sunday eve.

Edited by TheTurtleshead (see edit history)