The mkiv Supra Owners Club

N/A SUPRA white auto

supra_aero

I can't believe I am writing this but I think its finally time to part with my supra. I hardly use it and infact the battery died this morning which was the final reminder that I should swap it for something else. I was planning to keep it as a collectors car hence have a lot of stock parts still but I think I'll buy something else for next 12 months then buy a tt to collect.

Pictures to follow

040 stock White

Non Turbo

Auto

Exterior

Non genuine skirts and spats

LED rear lights on facelift rear lights (actually has carbon weave pattern on facelift led rear lights)

c-west light covers over them (Looks awesome at night)

(have original prefacelift rearlights)

Glass front head lights (only 6 months old)

Xenon headlights

Have original plastic pre-facelift front lights, which were sprayed black inside to look like facelift ones

Stubby s2000 aerial

Factory Roof spoiler

Abflug copy front light inserts from group buy a while back (not fitted)

White advan model 5 wheels

Interior ICE

JVC headunit

Alpine type R front speakers

Alpine type S rear speakers

Alpine Subwoofer was in there but stopped working so removed - but all wiring still there for you to connect up your own subwoofer to the boot.

Performance mods

Chris wilson front pads

blitz nur spec type r exhaust with second de-cat welded on from a TT car - VERY VERY LOUD

Have original exhaust and original cats

Has plenty of history - often been to whifbitz to get bits sorted.

Want £4000. Or very very near offer. No rush to sell or swap for a rx7 (not interested in a silver one - sorry). Car is in Bath BA3

2 keys.

Bad bits

Central locking stopped working for some reason - will get this checked and sorted before sale.

Seat belt on drivers side retracts but not fully - will get this sorted before sale as new retractor is only £25.

Some rust on rear windscreen (usual spot on supras) and one of the rear arches.

Some chips on front lip.

Engine mounts could do with changing (have some) - have had them for 4 years to change actually and never got around to changing them as slight vibration on idle never bothered me.

Electric mirrors can be temperamental and rarely works to fold them in or adjust, so I do it manually.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]205835[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]205836[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]205837[/ATTACH]

These are quite old pictures.

Will get some up to date ones done this week.

Those front lights have been changed to glass ones since but I still have these old ones in my garage.

Front lip has picked up a few more chips since but I'll get up to date pics. Otherwise car is more or less identical but with blitz nur spec exhaust.

Mot expires Feb 2016.

Last full service was done a while ago as in over 2-3 years ago. But fluids are checked each year it goes through its MOT.

Car has never let me down. Only crank pulley failed since owning it.

Can do a full service for new buyer but will want much closer to 4k if that's the case :D

Yup that was me. Lived there for a year or 2.

Ah I thought so, the gold badges gave it away. It's a nice car. In fact, seeing this every day on my way to work was actually what made me buy a supra myself. I always kinda hoped I'd see a for sale sign in it but then you obviously moved and I bought the one I've got now. Shame.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.