The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1996 auto BPU supra

Slippery

I am selling my facelift 1996 auto supra. It is BPU with hybrid turbos. Stage 2.5 with steel internals. It has full leather interior , electric Windows , electric folding mirrors, electric adjusting drivers seat , traction control with snow mode. Mods are FMIC , HKS dumper valve , HKS air filter , HKS boost controller , HKS fuel cut module ,HKS silent power exhaust system , Thorn R steering wheel , cobra alarm with turbo timer, walbro fuel pump , boost gauge , blue illumination dash and buttons, hid headlights , 18 inch alloys , lowered on coil overs ,TRD rear spoiler , skirts and front lip.speedo converted to mph and showing 141 000. MOT September 2016 . White with original supra logo down the side. £6000 Ono 07703 648454 Andy

No way his mrs would allow that ha ha :p

Haha! Gutted it is sold now or I would have called him up and said to cancel the wedding :D

This is a lovely car and wish I had the chance to buy it when Chris put it up for sale a few years ago. Someone got a fantastic deal!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.