The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Apexi FC Power Stand Alone ECU inc data logic

Yarco

Hi

As above I have a Apexi FC Power ECU for sale including data logic which enables easy mapping. This ECU is ideal for a single turbo conversion supporting around 700-800hp. It also comes with a in-car hand controller.

I purchased it around 4 months ago with the intention of fitting on my newly built 3.1 TT6 engine. However, due to losing my job recently it's up for grabs.

I just want my money back so £650 inc delivery is a bargain for this high spec ECU. Please see the below thread for pictures of the actual item and everything you will receive. Any queries please let me know.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?314727-Apexi-Power-FC-standalone-ECU&highlight=apexi+ecu

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Would be so keen on this but I've just no idea if it would work with an na-t, particularly with a coilpack conversion and distributor delete

I checked with Whifbitz, this ecu will not be compatible with a na-t. Suits tt6 non vvti only.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.