The mkiv Supra Owners Club

GT wing (BGW)

d-_-b

Evening all,

As per title, am on the lookout for a GT wing (or more commonly known as a bgw)

Needs to have the wider feet positioning like the sard / apr wings.

Know these aren't that common but thought it was worth a post at least :)

Cheers guys,

CJ

Grams sell them, do a search on here as they can get mixed reviews but I know one chap has bought the very same spoiler recently and was happy.

Cheers dude,

yea I did see them pop up in a few of my ebay searches.

Might be one route to be fair.

GRAMS do 2 types first being a heavy fiberglass type and 2nd being carbon blade that is very light as its vacuum moulded carbon not glass carbon skinned.

its an exact copy of the APR and is a real nice looking and works like you wouldn't beleave pushing the car hard into the ground.

The legs they supply are crap made from fiberglass but I had a set copied out of 8mm alloy and made a few changes to the end plates as they were like 1mm thick before and flimsy, mine are now 3mm thick and look loads better.

fitment was perfect using the original holes but I did drill and tap a few more holes to make it sturdy as it wobbled from side to side more then I liked.

The carbon is around £600 but for what you get is cheap compared to the APR wing.

text me on 07751150442 and ill send pictures over

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.