The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Na-t conversion.

Scutch0

I know there are hundreds of threads covering this, but I'm considering converting my Na 5 speed to Na-t, however I'm currently doing two jobs so I won't get the time to do it myself, (even though I generally do everything myself!) so I was wondering if any well known companies offer the service as a drive in- drive out? And what the costs of that are if they supply all parts and mapping etc..

I'm in full saving mode at the moment, soot won't be for a while, but it's either that or buying another project car!

Na-t is really only worth doing if your doing it yourself to save on labor charges. So if I was in your shoes I'd just go for a GTE fella.

Just as the cost involved by getting a company to get you to say 400bhp na-t its Most likely would have been cheaper for you to get a tt and bpu it to reach the same power level.

Edited by FOSTA (see edit history)

Everybody on the club, or at least most members know where the expertise is and the value for money, this guy has been developing and converting dozens for the past ten years or more. Just completed my car and it is awesome. Some teething problems as i wanted some thing he had not done before due to my spec for the exhaust, but he is determined to sort it. Cannot say who the guy is as it's caused agro in recent postings about who is a registered trader and who is not.

You need to search the postings to locate the NA/T man.

I think Keron at Extreme Performance might have some TT conversions going at the moment, drive in/drive out. That's the cheapest way to turbo power dude.

If you're heart is set on NA-T and you're wanting a garage to do it for you, there's a few places that will do it as mentioned above :)

NA-T is still the cheapest way, only if you DIY OR have this mysterious engine doctor do the work

TT conversions fetch the £3k mark alone some are more, and thats without labour

All depends what you want, as a road car i much prefer the drive and smoothness of a TT BPU to my old na-t so i now favor TT over na-t

Defo pm Keron though, hes done 100s of TT conversions