The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pair of Seats - 1 x Blue Bucket Seat & 1 x Purple Bride Recliner

Loomie

Hi guys,

I've got two seats which i've taken out of my Supra for sale as i've switched to a pair of Recaros. Both seats are worn and a little dirty and need a good clean. The bucket seat is in better condition than the Bride with general wear, I'd give it a 6/10 for condition. The Bride has kept its shape but again, is dirty and has a few rips, two very small and one more sizeable but would be perfect for a retrim this one is 4/10 for condition.

No idea what to price at so I've put prices according to what ebay seems to have equivalents for. Collection only as they're to big to post - i'm located between Essex and London.

Pics below...

Blue Seat - £100

[ATTACH=CONFIG]205716[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]205717[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]205718[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]205719[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]205720[/ATTACH]

Purple Bride - £200

[ATTACH=CONFIG]205721[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]205722[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]205723[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]205724[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]205725[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]205726[/ATTACH]

Also, if anyone needs/wants i have a pair of rails from a Renault Megane Sport r26 to get rid off too - let me know if you're interested and i can put pics of these up also.

Thanks,

Umar

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.