The mkiv Supra Owners Club

BSA Tactical XL .177 Springer Air Rifle

Tsia

Hi guys,

Selling my BSA Tactical XL air rifle as I no longer use it. It has had less than 500 shots through it, just used for target shooting. It comes with a gun bag and about 600 pellets, as well as a silencer (which extends the barrel, making it easier to load for younger users as well as making it a little quieter). It's a completely synthetic stock, so it doesn't get cold in the winter or too warm in the summer, brilliant fun to use.

There is a small set of scratches around the barrel (pictured below) but otherwise the gun is in great condition.

Of course, this will have to be a face to face transaction as I can't post this, collection will be from MK10.

£230, not interested in any offers, sorry.

is the scope in with the sale if so what make and the range of it ,what ft lbs is it at , just a few Qs that might help it sell good luck

Yes, the scope is included with the sale. It's a Hawke 8-32x I believe, but I'll have to confirm. I've never chrono'd it myself, but I'm reliably informed (and a google search confirms this) that it shoots a hair under the 12 ft/lbs limit, meaning that you do not need a license for the rifle.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.