The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Uk spec twin turbo manual breaking

keron

Hi guys, ok i have aji's tt6 uk maunal in for breaking.....so most parts available...

Parts sold are: 6 speed conversion inc diff, front and rear uk brakes, black carpet, full leather seats, uk hood scoop kit now sold too

Engine will be sold complete as a conversion, dash panels will be sold as shown with all the uk switchs on the rhs. uk black roof lining kit, uk scoop kit (slight damage) 18" blitz technospeed wheels and tyres (2 have outer rim damage) cw 2nd decat pipe etc etc.

Here are some pics, if you need anything just ask or call me 01162531233 or 07769975299 (9am-5pm)

thank you

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Roof kit £120, uk rears are gone. Side skirts are not oem....thought they were as the quality is extremely good but when i took them off, noticed they were fibreglass.....but use all the oem fixing holes etc and a bang on fit £120

Roof kit £120, uk rears are gone. Side skirts are not oem....thought they were as the quality is extremely good but when i took them off, noticed they were fibreglass.....but use all the oem fixing holes etc and a bang on fit £120

Damn only after OEM, will stick with just what we have already spoke about in that case. thanks

What condition is the boot in please?

its damaged im afraid....no good.

How much for the boot plastic part which goes over the lock? Can you send me pics? Need it posted to ka12

i have some in...£25 plus del. need to get one out to check condition though.

How much skirts delivered to po22? Cheers.. inbox me

delivery i dont really want to do on the skirts as they are too big and fragile. not worth the risk to post them imo....you know anyone passing by my way?

How much for the all the plastics surround as in your picture??

which one mike??

I wasnt sure you were selling the complete set of the dash panels the heater and speed dial and where the key goes and the bit above. its picture number 10 of 15.

ah yes pic 10, the complete dash panel set £150 for the lot with the uk switches in the rhs panel too.

How much for the wheels ?

hi, was thinking about £400 for the lot maybe....2 are good, one is easily repairable, the other would need a good repair or a outer dish. 10j rears, 9j fronts, front tyres are very good, 2 rears about half tread. good year eagle f1's all round. also inc wheel nuts and lock nuts too

- - - Updated - - -

I wasnt sure you were selling the complete set of the dash panels the heater and speed dial and where the key goes and the bit above. its picture number 10 of 15.

How much for the wheels ?

Keron do you have any induction hard pipes that go from the boost pipe all the way down to an air filter?

afraid not sorry....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.