The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Genuine OEM Supra Side Skirts + Spats

Supe

Hi, for sale are a pair of rare OEM side skirts and rear spats. Since these are genuine Toyota parts, they are a direct fit unlike some fiberglass kits which require additional modifications and are a nightmare to get a perfect fit.

There is a crack on the underside of the skirt, but this is obviously not visible when these are on the car.

£400 or nearest offer welcome.

Collection preferred but can post at extra cost or arrange your own courier to collect from my address if that works out cheaper for you.

Many thanks.

EDIT: Pictures uploaded via photobucket as upload tool wasn't working

Do you have any pics? How much would it cost to post them?

Hi mate, just uploaded the pics a few minutes ago. I'd prefer you sort the postage/courier yourself as I'm not willing to take responsibility for any damage incurred during delivery. I'd have a look on the parcel2go website as I have used them many a times in the past, very cheap and reliable.

Thanks.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.