The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Siebon TT Style Carbon Fibre Bonnet

Parm_93

For Sale, I have my CF Bonnet, I'm not 100% what type this, looks like the Siebon TT style bonnet without the side vents.. someone probably knows better than I do. There is slight scratches where the pins have been pulled in and out, has been like that since I brought the car. Will upload more pics when it's had a good clean!

New these fetch around £700, I'm looking for SOLD considering condition. Collection from Coventry.

imageimageimageimageimage

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey bud, can this bonnet be painted at all?

Would like to paint it white to match rest of car.

would it come with all fittings, bonnet pins etc?

Also, does it have a built in channel for water on the underside of bonnet? So that when it rains the water doesn't just drop all over parts of the engine bay.

Hey bud, can this bonnet be painted at all?

Would like to paint it white to match rest of car.

Also would it come with all fittings, bonnet pins etc?

Hi mate, with carbon fibre they are normally left the original colour, but they can be painted yes.

It will come with the bonnet pins, as for the latches and hinges I am using these on my new bonnet, besides this is priced far too cheap for those too lol!

Don't think it has a channel, I've not really heard of a bonnet that has that. The only place any rain would go is around the rad.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.