The mkiv Supra Owners Club

BMW 740I 2000 Sport Black, e38, 7 Series, Low Mileage, Xenon Alpina, m5, x5, P/X

Supra2jze

I've actually owned six 7 series to date, you could call me addicted lol but I & my younger bro love the e38's ever since the 007 movie 'Tomorrow never dies' & The Transporter movie were released - (Just wish I owned that many Supras :search:)

Started life with a silver 728i (straight 6) non sport, it ran smooth (as most do) but lacked the performance so it was later sold.

I then purchased a Blue 740i, in which I kept for 7 years with many upgrades along the way until I recently sold last Xmas (see signature). Imo the best looking 7er I've owned.

Also owned a silver 735i V8, which was well maintained from previous owners & probably was the smoothest to drive with only 75k on the clock. I sold it to get a taste of the Daddy! So I went & bought a Green BMW 750IL 5.4 V12..., but was later SOLD when the opportunity to buy a BMW 750I (SWB) V12 Individual came along.

So I'm currently left with two 7ers. Partly why the Black one has to go is because of the lack of space & it's just not practical owning two gas guzzlers.

Would love to own the Alpina 6-litre B12 7 series one day..., but they are rare as hens teeth with only 1 of 6 made in the UK, but that would really make it 7/7 in my ownership of 7ers! #IcingOnTheCake

It's with regret that this Black beauty has to go, but it's time for a change.

Possible part exchange considered

eBay ad below.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-740I-2000-Sport-Black-e38-7-Series-Low-Mileage-Xenon-Alpina-m5-x5-P-X-/321869550460?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.