The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New member from York on the hunt for a tt

Guest Chris_jellyman

Guest Chris_jellyman

Now then guys, juat saying hi to the forum and am looking for another supra. I owned a black NA manual when I was 19 and sold it for some reason. £12k budget hopefully so I'm sure I'll find something decent eventually

Guest Chris_jellyman

Cheers man, I'm hoping a facelift manual bpu. I saw one for sale on here in gunmetal that looked perfect but the thread went dead a while ago so I'm not sure if its for salr anymore. I've seen a black supra in town with what looks like BBS lm's or similar that looks awesome! I see it parked at infinity motorcycles alot

Guest Chris_jellyman
Due to no boost>? :D

Good luck on your search for a Supra TT.

:welcome:

Haha yeah maybe that was it, very underwhelming. Yeah a 6speed, I would go down the conversion route but it's alot of money. I've never driven an auto but I've read alot of info about them being pretty good, but I personally don't like auto boxes too much

Yeah a 6speed, I've never driven an auto but I've read alot of info about them being pretty good, but I personally don't like auto boxes too much

Mate, I was judgmental about the 'Autos' (as everyone seems to be) & how wrong was I. LOL 1 year later I've gone and bought a TT Auto & trust me it's fun, especially the kick downs. As many would say on this forum, you have to have a feel for both to see which one is for you & take it from there. You may just surprise yourself (as I did) :)

Guest Chris_jellyman
Mate, I was judgmental about the 'Autos' (as everyone seems to be) & how wrong was I. LOL 1 year later I've gone and bought a TT Auto & trust me it's fun, especially the kick downs. As many would say on this forum, you have to have a feel for both to see which one is for you & take it from there. You may just surprise yourself (as I did) :)

Yeah I've heard a few people saying they are great especially in traffic and so on, if I get the opportunity to test drive one I'll definitely have a go

Guest Chris_jellyman
Welcome :) As Matt said, there's a few of us in York. You're welcome to have a look around my facelift Tiptronic car.

Cheers dude I might just do that! Surprised there are a few around town, I don't see many. I saw a veilside one on the a64 with flip paint the other day, other than that it's been a while

Edited by Chris_jellyman (see edit history)