The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jap show finale - southern convoy

jcbt

Benjy and I will be meeting at Toddington services at 7 am to convoy up to Santa pod and will be using my little known back route that misses most of the traffic.

If any other members who are going want to join us then put your name down in this thread.

1 JCBT

2 Benjy

Me coming to.. Need to beg someone for a stand pass though.

1 JCBT

2 Benjy

3 supersizejim

Send MK4gaz a pm as he posted this earlier

I'm sorry chaps, but I'm going to have to bail on this one.

Got too much on at home, and really need to get a push on with it.

My ticket is here, and free to anyone who wants to come and collect it. I'm based near southend

Just gave my car the once over and noticed that one of my HID ballasts has just blown, so will need to give the convoy a miss because it will be too dark when I leave. So you lot go without me and I will convoy up with Jamiep and the boys a couple of hours later when it's light and I don't need my headlights. Lol.

Always the fuckin way. They more than lightly will have some ballasts up there anyways!

Have a good one guys! Kinda gutted to be missing out.

Gay

Can't believe I'm missing out on another little meet/convoy I so need to give this job up lol...

Have a great day gents!

Gayer

Just gave my car the once over and noticed that one of my HID ballasts has just blown, so will need to give the convoy a miss because it will be too dark when I leave. So you lot go without me and I will convoy up with Jamiep and the boys a couple of hours later when it's light and I don't need my headlights. Lol.

Always the fuckin way. They more than lightly will have some ballasts up there anyways!

Can you not just use the fog lights? I've done that in the passed when a bulb's gone and I didn't want to look like a tool.