The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pikey Renault 5+5

Clarkey

Have a look at this pikey shed. It seems they've got mechanically creative :conf: :blink: :rolleyes:

It's got 2 x 1.4 Renault 5 NA engines in it. So, some pikey chav scally mutt has designated it a Renault 10, 5+5, 4x4! How appropriate! :D

2 Gearboxes - an Auto for the rear engine and a Manual for front.

And the Dash, well sheer quality there. Looks like some fisher-price tonka toy you'd see a infant playing with.

It consistes on the front engine being manual transmission and the rear being auto.

Somebody please explain to me how that can possibly work.......

wonder if it is worth buying the car, to put the auto into reverse and the manual into 1st and flooring it, see if you can rip the cut and shut apart...

Somebody please explain to me how that can possibly work.......

not me, but i say if it does then its shows some good engineering / ingenuity even if it begs the question why? or What for?

Its along way removed from whacking on some Lexus lights and roof spoiler a la chav, got to admire the real spanner twidders / innovators how ever misplaced there efforts are.........

Yea i own a 5 gt turbo ,i'v always been into them,got a standard 1 at the moment that i'm rebuilding,europarts have a twin engined 5,and it get 0 to 60 in a shade over 3 secs,think it cost about 20 grand to build though,and as for the 1700 engines ,i have never seen a faster 17 engine than a normal 1300,that car is a shed but the gt turbo boys can wipe smiles of many faces while sitting at the lights..

Yea i own a 5 gt turbo ,i'v always been into them,got a standard 1 at the moment that i'm rebuilding,europarts have a twin engined 5,and it get 0 to 60 in a shade over 3 secs,think it cost about 20 grand to build though,and as for the 1700 engines ,i have never seen a faster 17 engine than a normal 1300,that car is a shed but the gt turbo boys can wipe smiles of many faces while sitting at the lights..

I always wanted a Renault 5 turbo in black with black limo glass...never got one in the end couldn't afford it at the time...I think they are great cars..

As for Chavs....I love em...infact I have a burberry wallet (which was a present he he)

so you wanna start 'aye .......AYE he he'

AVE IT

:tongue: