The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hand polished 17" forged rays alloys

Jam127

Hand polished forged rays volk racing wheels - zero-f challenge.

Wheel diameter - 17"

Wheel width - 9.5j front 11j rear

Et - unknown

Pcd - 114.3

Tyres - rear 255/40 bravuris 2. Plenty tread

Front 235/45 accelera alpha. Plenty tread

Condition - 8/10 few scuffs here and there nothing major nothing unpresentable. All center caps are there

Price - £799

Location - east lothian

May deliver for 50p per mile

My phone wont let me upload any pictures.. If you have an iphone or whatsapp then send me a message il send them over through that 07801559297

Are people only here to trip others up? I was told thats what the widths were then i removed the wheels and measured them myself. There are stamps but the width one is only stamped into the alloy not part of it and cant be seen probably down to the age of the wheels. Anyone else any questions whilst im here?

Are people only here to trip others up? I was told thats what the widths were then i removed the wheels and measured them myself. There are stamps but the width one is only stamped into the alloy not part of it and cant be seen probably down to the age of the wheels. Anyone else any questions whilst im here?

you are trying to sell something for £800, you are a newish member, list it once, list it right.. otherwise you are going to get these kind of responses, spitting the dummy out after isn't going to help your sale either.

I think people are just asking you to confirm of a) the width of the alloys, and b) the width of the tyres. Its not a bad thing for people to want to know what they are potentially going to buy.

How did you measure them?

If you removed the tyre from one of each (claimed) wheel width and measured the distance between the inside edges, where the tyre seals and found them to be 11" and 9.5" then you are indeed correct with your advertisement.

If however you stuck a tape measure through the spokes of the wheel, held one end to the outside of the rim and took whatever number lined up with the opposite side of the rim to be the width of that wheel then please crawl back up your own arse and wait to be called.

I asked a simple question about the wildly varying widths of your rims, no need to try to cover your ignorance with the tired defence of being targeted by someone trying to take a dump on your advert.

Expect questions, especially when what we see doesn't tally with what you claim.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.