The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone know anything about this Supra ?

Muffleman

Hey - that's my wife's Supra - we bought it off Phil Dawson in 2001. It was featured in Maxy P, Jap Performance, Top Gear and one other I think. In Maxy P they said Phil spent £45k modding the car (on top of purchase price!) - I think that may be "Max'd" a little :-) Needless to say we've spent a load on her too.

It was one of the first in the country to have the big twins and I believe it cost a little more than he expected but then doesn't everything on big power cars?

The reg no's now SUP12A and we've done all 3 TOTBs plus a few TSC's where we did the 187mph in my sig.

Phil's well as far as we know, last saw him at TOTB. When we bought the supe he had just got a Mitsubishi Pajero Evo which he was looking forward to 'tweaking'. When we last saw him he had an Evo 5, but he seems to change motors fairly regularly.