The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Curbed my wheel

ShawnPreece

Hi guys I was gutted the other day when I curbed my wheel, totally my fault just forgetting how big and wide the car was and whilst turning round the curb in halfords car park my back wheel caught it, luckily as it's coming into winter now it won't be driven much (after Japshow finale this weekend) but has anyone any ideas of places that can sort this out? Not sure if them being coated white makes it trickier

Here's a pic...

Easy fix that you could do yourself

Is it paint or powder coat on the wheel

I'm assuming powdercoat as they came that colour from Rota UK, would they need blasting and redoing or would there be an easier fix?

The hardest thing will be matching the white.

Easy repair though.

That's good hoping it's an easy repair just not sure best place to take it lol, yeah colour could be hard to match as all they say at rota is white and no colour code asuch (that I know of anyway)

Ibrar is your man for this mate, Speedwells.

That's a good shout mate il give him a message :)

Rub down yourself then find a colour match chart, then just touch in the damaged section.

If you get one wheel fully refurbished it could very well look like an odd wheel on your car even if

the its the same white

Yeah I want the finish to be perfect though and I would doubt my ability to do so lol, a good idea though if I was more confident I'd try

I only use Ibrar @ Speedwells.

Yeah sounding good mate :)