The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Low Mount Alloy Seat Frames - £150 for the pair!

TOMMO-RH9

Hi everyone.

As I have now sold and broken my supra I have some unused low mount seats frames in alloy that I test fitted to my car and were never used.

Have no use for them now and would like them gone as soon as possible.

This is a great price for these frames - they are very solid and give a large range of adjustment not only forward and back, but also high and low.

£150 wanted for the pair.

Pick-Up from Bristol ideal - posting can be arranged (for extra cost)

Cheers

Tommo

[ATTACH=CONFIG]205422[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]205423[/ATTACH]

had one person contact about these so far.

think the price is an absolute bargain seeing as its the same you are paying for steel frames on a group buy and these have been bolted in but never used and are unmarked and as new.

open to sensible offers...

Is it everything pictured minus the seat, as in the side mounts etc. If so I would like these as I currently have bride rails and side mounts and the seats are a little high.

Pm me if you like. Thanks.

had someone else pm about these. please get back to me if you are interested. thanks

lots of people contacting me about these and then disappearing off the face of the planet...most strange.

all pjs now replied to. i have sent jimmy_supra payment details.

just need to find out if he is collecting or wanting them posted - which as stated in the original post will be for extra cost.

just so all are aware, i will be able to get a price for this this week...but will not be able to post them until saturday as i work 12 hour shifts and have a 60 hour week ahead.

thanks

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.