The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Prices are on the up !!

formatzero

Cant see it fetching that with body in that condition

But with prices genuinely rising its difficult to put prices on na-tt and na-t etc

People can almost make their own prices up and i have seen a couple of na-tt sell for near that price recently but not with damage like that

For a TT-Auto I was looking to spend up to £8k a few months ago, not hard to see a turbo manual going for more. Would never touch anything with damage that had just been left to rust, tells you all you need to know about the owners attitude to repairs and maintenance.

All turbo manual JZA80 Supras are 6 speeds from the factory. 5 speeds are only ever conversions of some kind (normally a TT engine swapped in to an NA). some of these 5 speeds use the R154 gearbox from the MK3 Supra turbo or Soarer turbo, but most use the much weaker w58.

With damaged NA-TT conversions asking 10K I am feeling quite good about owning a Top Secret Tuned G Force kitted 6 speed at the moment

Your money is certainly safe :D

Though to be fair, the car is most likely worth at least £5k in parts... so he just doubled the figure for some haggling space.