The mkiv Supra Owners Club

veilside kit

BROARDSIDE

hey all im fairly new to this forum but i have a question? (like that has never been said before) :read:

im just about to purchase a veilside kit has anyone here fitted one if so are there any major things i should think about before i purchase the kit

i was gonna go for the veilside c2 oh or the do-luck oh f**k now i have put an element of doubt as to witch one to get i had made my mind up last night

ooohh DOH

veilside mmm

do-luck mmm

veilside mmm

do-luck mmm

ok ok has anyone fitted either of these kits and wished they haddent

this is the veilside c2 front bumper

and this is the do-luck front bumper

http://www.do-luck.co.uk/images/masthead_03.jpg

oh i just dont know but i think i prefer the veilside and

note: my supra is silver and its NOT a TT bit it still looks nice . . i have no pics of it yet but i will get some done :respekt:

I know the Veilside stuff is becoming more sneered at because it is a common choice. But basically, if it feels good - DO IT ! I currently have a C1 front bumper, skirts and spats. I've already bought the full rear bumper to replace the standard one with spats on. I'm also going for the Overfenders too, so I will genuinely have the FULL Veilside kit.

I did think about the Do-luck nose as it is a good looker, but I'm going for Veilside big time.

Jurgen sold a white Supe with FULL Veilside kit on it recently, and there's a couple of pics here http://www.jm-imports.co.uk/Supras/White%20SUP%20SZ-R%2095%20%20SPO/White%20Sup%2095%20SPO.htm

I still think it looks :cool:

All the best

Matt

thank you and i thought with that hump missing in the middle it may not be so much of a problem with the dam speed humps im just trying to justify my choice now

i take it none of you have a pre sprayed silver one that i can just bolt on :banghead: oh forget that im loosing it my brain cant take choices (i could make a sexest joke but i dont think im gonna be that brave)

anyway cheers for all your replys im chuffed i joined this forum now i will try and get some pics i will post some of the car as it is if i get chance this weekend :stickpoke

Yeah the rear spoiler is a matter of taste. I get people saying its a picnic table or an ironing board. all you can see out the back is the wing ha ha. but when i saw one on a car last year at a jap show i just had to have it on the supe to go with the rest of the kit, its one crazy spoiler . good choice on the bumper though :)