The mkiv Supra Owners Club

PI High stall Torque Converter and DavieP Hybrid Autobox

viper

Been using these for several events this year and am now going down the powerglide route.

TT Auto Hybrid gearbox - Plenty of information regarding these boxes on the site. Stronger than the standard TT and much quicker shifting. £500 (delivery can be arranged at cost to buyer, around £50) SOLD

PI High stall Torque converter 3600 High stall, was used on my daily for 3 months before being put into the drag car, seen a few events this year, in full working order, and a must for proper launches. Only selling as i need to go custom GM for my next set up. £400 + postage and packaging £25ish - SOLD

Feel free to get in touch for any other details. will do a deal if both taken together. SOLD

you will need to rig up the line pressure cable.

alot of people just lock it off fully open.

theres lots of information regarding them on here, and what else is required for fitting, i dont think there's much else.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.