The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Coming Back ! 6 Spd Manual Twin Turbo/Single up to £20k max budget

Sheefa

After 2 years away from a Supra I am planning to get back into ownership again. Now that the wedding is out the way and we have a nice double garage to store the chosen one in it is time to hunt. It seems there are very few for sale on the forum or on Pistonheads so hoping to entice a keeper to sell for the right price.

PM me if interested.

Thanks

Greg

If you don't mind a compromise on colour, there was someone on the Facebook group in Sweden selling a Red TT6 VVTi for £12k. As it was previously registered in the UK, there would be no VAT to pay. :) given that a fresh import VVTI TT6 will be £16k plus now, it could be a bargain.

As it's for an investment, I would personally be looking for the cleanest, lowest miles VVTi TT6 I could get my hands on.

Guys

what about this one

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/toyota/supra/very-rare-black-uk-twin-turbo-manual-6-speed-only-one-owner-from-new/4168884

i was hoping to look at this - but mileage put me off - looks unmolested though

where is SRD car - cant see it on website

I might be wrong but I think this has been for sale for quite a while now. Maybe it's the mileage that's put people off but I'd imagine it's got a few other nasty surprises if it's done 216k on UK roads.

The SRD one is in the classifieds here advertised by LeeP, not on the SRD site :)

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?325627-*UK-Spec-6-speed-Single-Turbo-built-engine*

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.