The mkiv Supra Owners Club

95 N/A 5 speed manual in white

Sezhi

Car sold.

Have had this nearly 2 years, was contemplating a tt conversion but something came up that I could not resist (uk tt6 :D)

So now this little beauty has to go to make room.

Make: Toyota Supra

Model: Sz non-turbo 5 speed manual

Year: 1995

Facelift: no

Mileage: approx 72k miles (odo showing about 116,000 km's)

MOT remaining:

Service history:didn't get any from previous owner, fully serviced recently, oil fuel and air filters, timing belt and water pump, spark plugs, brake calipers refurbed, new Discs and full set of Chris Wilson pads, front brake hoses,

Car's location: Magherafelt area, N. Ireland

About 30 mins from Belfast international airport, (can possibly meet serious buyers at airport)

Modifications:Headlights were Refurbed and inserts sprayed gun metal grey. Clear side indicators, other than that its stock.

Good bits:

Car drives perfectly, starts first turn every time, lots of desirable extras in car like black leather roof lining, full red/black leather interior, black carpets, electric folding mirrors. Interior is in fantastic condition.

Car has just had a new car-back exhaust.

Also new xtrons double din stereo.

Hid kits in full and dipped beams

Has an W58 5 speed gearbox and Torsen Lsd.

Standard suspension (yellow bilsteins)

Car has been faultless, sailed through last 2 mot's.

Bodywork is in great condition.

Have a new set of Oem style skirts and spats. Haven't got round to fitting them yet but will be included in sale.

Also have a set of Oem 17" uk turbo alloys with good tyres, buyer can choose which set they want.

Bad bits:

Front bumper and splitter were scuffed and chipped when I got the car, I got it resprayed along with the slloys and headlights. Paint job on the bumper is fairly good except for a slight difference in color match. It isn't too bad, but perfectionists may want to spray it again.

Wheels- not sure of make, they are staggered 17", Tyres are legal but starting to perish (fine cracks). They were tarnished when I got the car, so I sprayed them grey to tidy them up until I got round to changing them. As said above, buyer can keep the existing rims or take the Oem 17" alloys.

PRICE: £4800

Please PM for contact details.

Christ! i paid £2500 for my NA in mint condition and the same mileage. is this how much they go for now days. i know it was a few years back when i had mine but that seems silly money for an NA.

you could probably pick up an auto TT for around that price?!

Christ! i paid £2500 for my NA in mint condition and the same mileage. is this how much they go for now days. i know it was a few years back when i had mine but that seems silly money for an NA.

Lol not in today's market you couldn't. That's cheap for an NA 5 speed now. These cars have started apreciating rapidly.

I paid £4300 for my TT Auto 2 years ago. Crazy how they're going up in value. But it can only be good news for those of us that own them!

GLWS.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.