The mkiv Supra Owners Club

DJI Phantom Professional Quadcopter

China Man

Selling due to upgrading my DSLR and lens, I will be sad to let this go. Never crashed and well taken care of. Including a set of ND filters which is a must for doing 4k videos at correct shutter speed. Posted on gumtree for £950, happy to sell here for £850 no posting sorry, collection only.

Check out my YouTube videos, all taken with this quadcopter. Watch in 4K if you can, enjoy.

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/chinamanuk/slideshow/dji

This Aircraft is the latest from DJI Phantom series. Updated to latest firmware update enabling long awaited auto pilot features such as: Follow me, Way points, Course lock, Home lock, Point of interest.

• Sony EXMOR camera sensor

• Included 4K Video / 12 Megapixel Photo Camera

• Integrated 3-Axis Stabilization Gimbal

• Easy to Fly, Intelligent Flight System

• Live HD View

• Dedicated Remote Controller

• Powerful Mobile App w/ Auto Video Editor

• Ultra sonic Vision Positioning for precise & safe Indoor Flight

• Auto take off

• 1 button return to home function

• Auto return to home as failsafe

• Beginners mode

With latest GPS technology GLONASS this aircraft gives the most stable flight experience in the market. Connects with up to 20 satellites for rock solid precision while flying. Guarantees return to home once home point is registered before take-off.

Package Includes:

1 x DJI Phantom 3 Professional aircraft

2 x Original DJI Phantom 3 Propeller set

2 x DJI Phantom 3 Intelligent Flight Battery (4480mAh)

1 x Battery Charger

1 x Waterproof hard case

Everything you need for a fantastic flight experience and spectacular Ultra HD 4K video making. Please see photos and my YouTube channel for details. Happy to demo for serious buyers only, no time wasters please.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.