The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Breaking VVTi TT Tiptronic MY2000

SPG

Complete Car Sold

Okay guys, following on from this thread: http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?316151-Gauging-Interest-Potentially-Breaking-Quicksilver-2000-VVTi-Tip

I have managed to take some pictures of the car, its been stored securely but is a little dusty so please bear this in mind (exterior).

All parts will be available, but due to the nature of accident, I will of course advise if you select a part that is no usable.

Points to consider:

- The vehicle was involved in a low mph (15mph approx) collision, wing to ting with another car at a cross junction. The inner/outer wing too the brunt, and this also caused the nearside chassis leg to move slightly to the left, but only slightly.

- I am limited to time, as my wife is due our first child in October and for this reason, some parts may require deposits to be paid and sent out in November.

- All parts are in used condition, unless stated otherwise. This is not a condition waiver :D, just a fact that this car was used.

- Where possible, I would prefer for the buyer to arrange their own courier, larger parts. For smaller parts I will post.

- For the reason above, prices will be without P&P.

- Payment can be made via Paypal or by Bank Transfer. Please add the fee's if using paypal.

- Collection of parts can be arranged but bear in mind that I will be hard to get a hold of in the coming weeks.

Pics being uploaded to photobucket. Larger items will be the priority but feel free to PM me, and I will reply.

Carpet needs a hoover

Side pods

passenger side was scraped in transit:

Prices and pictures to follow, please pm me if I miss your post.

Parts

Large Items

- Engine Conversion 2JZ-GTE VVTi roughly 40k miles (complete engine with turbo's and ancillaries, engine harness with ECU and Ignitor) £3200

- Tiptronic Gearbox with TQ (original shifter lever included and bracket) £800

- Rota GTR Alloy Wheels, come with Yokohama Advans on the rear and Goodyear Eagle F1's front) £650

- Facelift front seats, immaculate condition £180

- Complete Front Subframe with all arms and hubs £600

- Full Rear Subframe with all arms and Hubs £600

- Tailgate with Spoiler Glass and Wiper attached £160

- 2 x Quicksilver Doors £110 each (windows, handles and motors included/no wind mirrors)

More pricing shortly.

Individual prices will be also supplied, above are for people looking to a a complete bulk item price. I have a few parts provisionally on hold, so will update tonight.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the doorcards are mint I'd be interested in them :)

door cards are mint bud, no rips or deep scrathces. I have a heavily interested party already, but I will let you know asap.

Hi matey how much would you sell the whole facelift dash including the dials just out of interest??

Facelift headlights? Very interested price please?!!!

Hi Mike, lights damaged, well one was vandalised, in transit. Facelift dash is available in full, the dials (odo) will be going with the engine.

Sunny price on rear face lifts with loom please :)

Ill work out post or ask my mate to pick them up when he visits

I want a load of the little round screw cover caps that are used on the boot plastics, rear cards etc. And the trim fixing screws themselves. Not after a specific amount, just as many as you have to keep in for spares :)

Hey Jason, interest noted. Will let you know once the bigger stuff is cleared.

After a nearside lower arm with the ball joint, what's the condition like mate?

Hi Dave, checked the lower arm, but will know its condition once removed and tested, looks to have been undamaged.