The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Various parts from going single + R2 Racing Control Arm Bushing Kit

uzzyuzzy

JDM TOYOTA 2JZ-GTE TWIN TURBOs -Removed from my supra by Lee at SRD-no leaks or any play in the shafts, the car' is a mixture of kilometers and miles. 350 or near offer. PRICE REDUCTION

Heat shield 20 POUNDS- SOLD

HKS Super Power Flow Air Filter brand new from the purchase of T04Z kit 50 POUNDS- SOLD

After market air filter with piping 70 POUNDS

OEM engine mounts 40 POUNDS

Carbon Fiber boot Lip Spoiler used but in very good condition 160 POUNDS PICS ADDDED

Legacy 4 channel amp 40 POUNDS

CD player with supra space filler 60 POUNDS

R2 Racing Control Arm Bushing Kit BRAND - NOT SURE ON THE PRICE?

Postage:- Prefer Collection, can meet within a reasonable distance if needed. Might consider posting at buyers expense. Collection London.

20140524_153631_resized_1.jpg

does the heat shield fit into existing holes, wouldnt mind a actual pic of it inside your bay. Interested in that pending pics?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]205320[/ATTACH]

i have a heat shield that fits in the existing holes, you can also fit that shield i have on ebay.co.uk, fits good even with the widere radiator..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.