The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2JZGE Turbo

Jellybean

Was looking at an S2000 and a 2JZGE Turbo , all custom setup, no power steering, oil squirters added to the block

Nice setup, runs E85 , injector dynamics , Powerhouse racing fuel rail , solid crank a plus an aftermarket Damper

Guy who owned it was from Belgium, 700 @ 1.2 bar and 800 ftlb torque

https://scontent-fra3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xlp1/t31.0-8/12000905_853995271386203_7062169132818178696_o.jpg

Edited by Jellybean (see edit history)

Good stuff, taught you were just going as a tourist not a driver lol

You doing the next Octane track day,, might get the MX5 out

Final round of T/A was held at the same time, got shafted out of our allotted track slots by the IDC and now we need to run the very last session of the round, which is technically a single fast lap FFS, at the October bank holiday weekend track day, apparently we'll be getting at least half a day's track time gratis from Mondello as compensation for being fecked around by that other shower of tossers.

I think there's talk of re-running the group final as well as completing the super lap final because they even managed to mess that up on us too.

Final round of T/A was held at the same time, got shafted out of our allotted track slots by the IDC and now we need to run the very last session of the round, which is technically a single fast lap FFS, at the October bank holiday weekend track day, apparently we'll be getting at least half a day's track time gratis from Mondello as compensation for being fecked around by that other shower of tossers.

I think there's talk of re-running the group final as well as completing the super lap final because they even managed to mess that up on us too.

Mondello are a disaster , organisational skills are non existent

For all the giving out they do about Jap cars/shows over the years ; I saw this year they setup a Jap Fest FB page and discounts for the clubs; over the years when you arrive at 730/8am to get your car parked up , the staff are the most rude people you come across, treat you like something they scrapped off their shoe

Every scrote still allowed walk around freely with the lastest pack of the finest Dutch Gold, one of the top reasons I dont go; one year a drunk idiot fell against my car and took a nick out of the door

Only reason they are making an effort with Clubs this year is because they made record earnings at the gate last year , nothing like greed to get Mondello to show a minute element of professionalism