The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Big thanks to Romain at Syvecs

JackyBoi

Took my Supra to TDI South this morning to meet up with Romain to have areas of my map fixed/tweaked. Needless to say he fixed every one of my problems and made my launch control sound ridiculous, furthermore he didn't charge me a penny for the work! So a massive thanks to Romain I would highly recommend him to anyone who has a Syvecs ECU since Ryan is leaving the country :)

put up a video of that launch control sound if you can

I'll get it done ASAP. Very ill at the moment!

It wasn't just the actual work done, it was the customer service that he delivered. He knows how to listen and do exactly what you want and will fiddle around with settings for ages just to get it right for you. He was mapping someone else's built Supra whilst I was there, think the reg was K800 BHP or something like that - anyone on here?

I'll get it done ASAP. Very ill at the moment!

It wasn't just the actual work done, it was the customer service that he delivered. He knows how to listen and do exactly what you want and will fiddle around with settings for ages just to get it right for you. He was mapping someone else's built Supra whilst I was there, think the reg was K800 BHP or something like that - anyone on here?

Steve M has the reg K900 BHP, Black Supra ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Fella,

That was me that at TDI South the other day you met, glad Romain got your car sorted in quick time.

Your car looked very nice =)

I'm not overly into forums so you may not see much activity from me on here despite the amount of events and track days i'm involved in.

Just wanted to give a huge +1 on Romain's work! the guy is a god send.

I will be doing an intro thread soon discussing more about the car and also more on what Romain has done for me.

Cannot promote and talk about this guy enough! Anyone needing Syvecs work go to Romain and this guy will make sure your sorted and kicking out as much safe BHP and torque as you possibly can.