The mkiv Supra Owners Club

ITB Project Parts

Richie_k83

So after a hard think, i have to give up on my thoughts of fitting these to my Supra. Due to a change of circumstances i just haven't the money to commit to the project now i am taking the plunge of getting on the property ladder...

Anywho, we have here a full set of Black top 4AGE ITB's all set to link together. Standard NA Inlet manifold runners, Victor Reinz inlet manifold gasket, cam seals, valve stem oil seals and rocker cover seals.

These are not ready to fit, they do need a flange making and welding to the runners.

Included but not pictured are the original manifolds they came off, complete with injectors and 2x spare ITB's

Price is £300 ono delivered.

Pm for more info.

You could build a sublime Supra, using an NA5 as a Base, with a 2JZ vvti NA engine from a GS300 and these throttle bodies. Quick, responsive, Rev happy and with a soundtrack to die for. :cool:

GLWS.

Thanks buddy, just wish i had the time and money to commit :(

I saw once, a 7M GE with Triumph bike throttle bodies fitted. Not relevant but food for thought lol

Can't beat a 6 pot motor with heavy breathing :) The Black Top ITB's we have here have larger intake diameters than any Motorcycle ITB's i could find...

Hmm. Tempted

You know you need these in your life :)

Would be great to see these fitted to a supra

It would indeed....!

• 3 months later...
What actually needs doing to get these to fit to a non vvti na5? I know Brendan Taft did it in the US and I'm sure there's a guide out there but are these pretty much 90% ready to fit?

What other parts would be needed?

The Bodies themselves need fitting to a flange, (custom or techno toy ones) then fitting to the supra manifold.

Will also need to wire the throttle sensor on the bodies to the Supra's wiring loom.

Fit a GTE throttle cable to operate them

Then an ecu and mapping.

That would be a base level setup.

Ok mate, I'll need to sit down this weekend and have a proper look into this and get back to you (if still available then).

No worries. We have a Greddy eManage Ultimate and Universal loom on here for sale too at a good price.

For the throttle bodies, i have both the manifolds that they were fitted too that can be used for the flanges if you can find a welder that can weld cast alloy.

No worries. We have a Greddy eManage Ultimate and Universal loom on here for sale too at a good price.

For the throttle bodies, i have both the manifolds that they were fitted too that can be used for the flanges if you can find a welder that can weld cast alloy.

Haven't forgotten about these mate - still looking into it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.